MANDATORY SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge/experience with Launch Site mechanical ground support equipment, electrical ground support equipment, infrastructure, commoddities, personnel, organizations, and operations.
- Knowledge of USAF and NASA launch and range systems and operations.
- Knowledge of Atlas and/or Delta LV design, manufacture, test, and launch operations preferred.
- Experience with USAF, NRO, NASA, and LV Contractors and subcontractors preferred.
- Ability to assess design drawings, processes, and procedures, and non-conformances.
- Ability to work across multi-disciplinary teams during design, test, and evolution.
- Ability to perform design reviews, pre/post-test reviews, procedure reviews, anomaly resolution.
- Ability preparing, collaborating, producing written/verbal reports to colleagues and leadership.
- Ability to perform Knowledge Capture, Process Definition, and prepare training materials.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the USAF, NASA, NRO, LV Contractors, and Aerospace Corp.
- Ability to work effectively with the Los Angeles AFB (SMC) Launch Enterprise.
- Ability to (learn how to and) operate DOL data systems and provide training to customers and colleagues to support polling, status reporting, and anomaly resolution.
Frequent travel to CONUS required to LAAFB, VAFB and CCAFS, and other sites to support launch meetings, reviews, and operations.
- “Quick Learner” and “Great Teacher”; able to provide thoughtful, credible mentoring.
- Independence, initiative, dedicated, collaborative, proactive, success-oriented problem solving.
- Sound judgment, effective decision-making, successful collaboration with multiple agencies and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Information Technology systems and SharePoint-type databases.
Active Clearance Required
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.